Canberra will play host to a wide variety of events in the new year and we can’t wait!
Here’s a little sneak peak at what’s in store for Canberra and its visitors in the new year:
- Australia Day – Celebrate our nation in its capital with a long list of events that will be popping up in the New Year that is sure to involve music, picnics and great atmosphere.
- Enlighten Festival – One of Canberra’s most beautiful events; Enlighten showcases the talent of artists through light projections across Canberra’s most iconic buildings.
- Balloon Spectacular – The greatest balloon festival in the country; Balloon Spectacular invites you to witness the launch of our hot air balloons that range in all shapes, sizes and colours.
- The Truffle Festival – Be a part of the festival with truffle hunts in the nearby truffle farms that always include a delicious meal and some great wine.
- The Fireside Festival – Celebrate the food and wine of Canberra and its surrounding regions by taste-testing your way through the capital’s best farms, vineyards and restaurants.
- Floriade – The most spectacular flower festival in Australia! Floriade sees over 400,000 visitors each year and for good reason! You won’t find another display of flowers, music and fun quite like Floriade.
- Christmas & New Year’s Eve – As Christmas and New Year’s Eve comes to town again, Canberra can promise a list of festive events for all ages and interests.
Make sure to book in your trip to Canberra next year and keep up to date with Abode as we bring you the best in Canberra’s events.