Be dazzled by more than 300 design masterpieces, charting the rise of the prestigious jewelry house throughout the 20th century.
Cartier: The Exhibition offers a glimpse into the intimate world of Cartier’s famous international clientele from Hollywood superstars to royalty, revealing fascinating stories about the history of the stunning jewelry and the inimitable icons of style associated with them.
Exhibition highlights include:
- Dame Nellie Melba’s diamond stomacher brooch,
- the Queen’s “Halo” tiara, worn by Kate Middleton at her wedding to Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
- Daisy Fellowes’ Tutti-Frutti Hindu necklace
- Barbara Hutton’s imperial jadeite necklace
- Princess Grace of Monaco’s 10.48-carat diamond engagement ring
- Dame Elizabeth Taylor’s diamond and ruby necklace (a gift from her third husband Mike Todd which also doubles as a tiara)
- plus, a selection from the NGA’s exceptional Ballets Russes costume collection.
Exclusive to Canberra, Cartier: The Exhibition is not to be missed.
Looking for a place to stay? Abode Hotels has the perfect package for Cartier: The Exhibition. The package contains:
- Discounted overnight accommodation
- 2 adult tickets to Cartier: The Exhibition
- a bottle of sparkling wine
- late checkout at 12 pm
- FREE parking*
- FREE WI-FI
- bottled water
30 March – 22 July, 2018
National Gallery of Australia
Open daily, 10:00am – 5:00pm
START PLANNING YOUR TRIP, BOOK NOW BELOW.
Terms & Conditions: Travel dates from 30/03/18 – 22/07/18, subject to availability. Special offers only available during promotional period. Tickets and inclusions not refundable for cash. Parking offsite at Abode Woden.