Opening in September, Abode Kingston is situated in the heart of Kingston’s town centre. The hotel offers 63 stylishly appointed studio rooms, guest lounge and an Abode Pantry stocked with a variety of items to complete any stay.
Abode Kingston’s premium inner south location provides guests access to local dining hotspots, with a plethora of highly acclaimed restaurants, bars, cafes only a minutes’ walk away. Discover our top Kingston eateries here.
Neighbouring the hotel, internationally acclaimed landmarks such as the National Gallery of Australia, National Portrait Gallery, National Library of Australia and Questacon are just a short drive away.
Perfectly positioned to cater for both corporate and leisure travellers alike, Abode Kingston is only a 10-minute commute from Canberra International Airport and offers onsite car parking. *
- Check-in: 2:00pm & check-out: 10:00am
- Access to complimentary and unlimited Wi-Fi is provided throughout your stay
- *Limited car parking is available, charged daily at $15. See Your Abode Kingston for further details.
- Making your stay as comfortable as possible, the Abode Pantry is stocked with a variety of food and beverage items and other travel essentials.
- Laundry and kitchenette facilities, including amenities, are all provided in your room. For further information visit Your Abode Kingston.
- We accept pets to accompany you during your stay for a $40 fee per night on availability.
Abode Kingston is now taking bookings. Book our Kingston Explorer Package here.