Eat your way around the globe with Asian, American, European and South American food vans at the Commons Street Feast. Visitors can sink their teeth into cult favourite Mary’s who will be serving mouth-watering burgers at their own pop up restaurant. They are being joined by the award-winning Gelato Messina, who’ll be creating edible art with their international Soup Kitchen.
Festival favourites Bao Stop are bringing their infamous trifecta bao, Peking duck fries and never seen before cocktail bar. Happy as Larry will be dishing up traditional Napoli wood fired pizza made fresh from their truck and Canberra’s own Pialligo Estate will be serving up their famous locally cured meat and cheese platters.
- Friday 9 December 4pm – 11pm
- Saturday 10 December 12pm – 11pm
- Sunday 11 December 12pm – 9pm
- Monday 12 December 5pm – 9pm
- Tuesday 13 December 5pm – 9pm
- Wednesday 14 December 5pm – 9pm
- Thursday 15 December 5pm – 10pm
- Friday 16 December 4pm – 11pm
- Saturday 17 December 12pm – 11pm
- Sunday 18 December 12pm – 9pm