Duty Manager – Abode Narrabundah
This exciting opportunity is for someone who displays a passion for guest services, and who has proven experience in a customer service supervisor role.
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, you will be part of a Front Office Team and have the ability to ensure that the core of hotel operations and guest services supports the high standards and reputation of the hotel.
We are a fast-growing hotel group based in Canberra, affiliated with companies involved in construction and property development. The company’s first hotel, Abode Gungahlin opened in 2010 and was the first of its kind for the region. Now with seven hotels across Canberra and surrounds, the company continues to cement its position as a leader in the hotel and hospitality sector.
As a growing Canberra brand, we are always looking for new team members who have experience in the hospitality and tourism industry and possess stand-out customer service skills.
Job tasks & responsibilities
- Minimum 12 months experience in a customer service supervisor role
- Responsible for the functions of the Front Office
- Experience in resolving complaints
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be an enthusiastic team player
- Work well under pressure
- Have a strong customer focus
- A knowledge of Opera PMS is desirable
- Able to work a rotating roster including weekends
If you are hardworking, have excellent customer service skills, the ability to deal with problem resolution, a leader who is calm under pressure and want to be part of a growing Canberra team, we would like to hear from you.
To submit an application, please email a cover letter and resume to Abode Narrabundah, attention to the Hotel Manager – Mrinal Sudan at firstname.lastname@example.org