Housekeeping room attendants – Abode Hotels
This exciting opportunity is for someone who displays a passion for housekeeping and guest services, and who has proven experience in a similar role.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor, you will have the ability to help ensure that the core of hotel operations supports the high standards and reputation of the hotel and that all areas of the hotel are immaculate, clean and sanitised for all guests and employees.
We are a fast-growing hotel group based in Canberra, affiliated with companies involved in construction and property development. The company’s first hotel, Abode Gungahlin opened in 2010 and was the first of its kind for the region. Now with seven hotels across Canberra and surrounds, the company continues to cement its position as a leader in the hotel and hospitality sector.
As a growing Canberra brand, we are always looking for new team members who have experience in the hospitality and tourism industry and possess stand-out customer service skills.
Job tasks & responsibilities
- A passion for working in Housekeeping and hospitality.
- Must have proven experience in a 4 star Hotel in a room attendant role.
- Professional grooming.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and availability across a seven day roster with early morning starts.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to remain calm in difficult situations.
- Willingness to be available for additional or varying duties as required.
To submit an application, please email a cover letter and resume to Abode Hotels, attention to Group Operations and Performance Manager, Amanda Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org