Abode Hotels Canberra Pty Ltd as trustee for the Abode Hotels Canberra Unit Trust ABN 81 041 402
610 and our related entities are committed to ensuring the protection of your personal information in
accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information.
We take reasonable steps to ensure the information we collect, hold, use and disclose about you is
If you require, we will provide you with access to your personal information, unless otherwise required
or permitted by law.
Please let us know as soon as possible if there are any changes to your information or if you believe
the information we hold about you is not accurate, complete, up-to-date or is otherwise misleading.
- how and why we collect your personal information, including from third parties;
- whether the collection is required or authorised by law;
- consequences if we do not collect your personal information;
- how we use and disclose your personal information;
- how you may complain about a breach by us of the APP’s and how we deal with such a
- whether we disclose your personal information overseas.
personal information when you deal with us online.
We are committed to upholding high standards of data integrity and we take the security of our website,
servers and databases seriously.